We need beta-testers for Age of Conquest III (single player standalone version). The approximate test-date is middle of October. We need a quick turnaround for testing (3 days max). Let us know if you are interested and what platform (Windows, Macintosh or Linux) you will be using.
Please contact us at the email address listed on our web site.
Edit I: beta-testers will appear in the game credits!
Edit II: Let’s make this a paid beta-test (PayPal ony). The whole test shouldn’t take much more than 1-2 hours. I need bug reports for Windows, Macintosh & Linux. I need 3 beta-testers for each platform (9 total). You will receive a payment of $25 for sending me the test report, plus have your name added to the credits of the game. Please email me know if you would like to participate. Let me know which platforms you can test for (you only need to do one). It’s first-come first-serve. Thanks!
Links for Users
Age of Conquest III will have linked users and clans. All the users and clans, wherever they appear inside the various panels will be clickable and will open an information panel.
The user information panel will contain the following components:
- Information about the user such as his location, birthday, standings and awards.
- A button that allows to contact the user directly via private messaging system.
- Add a user to the friend list; or block the user from contacting you.
- A reporting button to report suspected cheaters.
- Administrators will be able to view last logins and other user related information. There is admin functionality available to administrate the user if you are an administrator.
The same will be available for clans. The clan information panel will display the clan owers, admins and honor members. Also, it will be possible to directly apply to become a member of the clan.
Ratings & Awards
Age of Conquest III will feature a much improved user information panel. The panel will display the following information:
- Overall Rating & Ranking
- Season Team/User Rating & Ranking
- Awards including Championships won, Top Season Ratings achieved as well as Contest finishes.
More awards will be added once version III has come online.
A beta version of the Age of Conquest Map Editor has been released! The editor features the full map editing functionality. The editor also includes and a map upload & download system. Submit your creations now!
Visit the Age of Conquest Modding Discussions & Workshop forum on the Multiplayer Hub for download and information.
Age of Conquest Editor (beta)