Noble Master Games

Meta:

Archives:
Dev. Blog
Forums

Noble Master Developer's Blog

January 5, 2011

Age of Conquest: Tournaments Next!

Filed under: Development — noblemaster @ 03:00

The next major update for Age of Conquest will include tournament functionality! So, if you have not done so yet, I strongly advice you to practice Age of Conquest ONLINE v3. The tournaments will initially only be available for desktop (PC, Mac, Linux) and later expanded to Android.

Release Date: Feb. 2011.
1st Tournament: Free to Enter (no subscription required), US$1000 Prize Money

6 Comments »

1. awesome!!! will the Slayers (and other users) be able to host tournaments again?!?

Comment by King_Howard — January 8, 2011 @ 05:06

2. yes :)

Comment by noblemaster — January 8, 2011 @ 05:11

3. schweeet… i’ll pass the word, would a May (2011) start be acceptable?

Comment by King_Howard — January 9, 2011 @ 06:39

4. Yes, May is acceptable! However, I am planning to start some tournaments in May already. 1 or 2 month after OK too?

Comment by noblemaster — January 9, 2011 @ 11:18

5. yessir, whatever fits with ur tourney schedule is fine. just let me know when ur ready to set it up :D

Comment by King_Howard — January 9, 2011 @ 14:55

6. Got the dates set for my tournaments (see other post)! I leave it up to you when you want to do yours – I’m flexible. Can be the same day as mine but it might be more fun to start them at any other day?

Please note, that you now can have tournaments with 5min/turn! If you set maximum turns to 30 and turn time to 5 minutes and assume about 4 rounds, the tournament can be completed within 10h straight! Could be a Sunday tourney or so :) Although, you might be cutting out players in “inconvenient” timezones.

Comment by noblemaster — January 17, 2011 @ 05:30