AoC World for Android
The World Conquest edition for Age of Conquest is now available in the Android Market! The world edition features a mini map of the world (bigger maps are not possible due to memory limitations) including all the continents Europe, Asia, N. America, S. America, Africa and Australia.
The game features:
- Scenarios ranging from modern times to futuristic times.
- God mode option to see all the empires on the map.
- Simple building options including fortifications and watch towers.
- AI difficulty settings ranging from easy to extreme.
- Random placement and random fill options at game start.
- One game provides hours of entertainment.
- Background music matching the map and scenario you are playing.
- Management of income and spending as well as basic population and economy management.
- Diplomacy including alliances, peace treaties, cease-fires and vassalage.
Android Market: Age of Conquest: World
Noble Master Games to Hold Strategy Game Tournament with Winner Takes All $1000 Cash Prize
Lewes, Delaware — March 1, 2011 — Noble Master Games has announced a $1000 Cash Prize tournament that is played using their medieval Risk-like turn-based strategy game Age of Conquest ONLINE. The tournament is set to commence on March 14, 2011. Interested players have to register before the start date to participate.
The tournament is organized as follows:
- The tournament is played as single elimination (a.k.a. cup modus). The top three players of each game advance to the next round.
- Games are not played real-time, but instead you have a window of 48h each turn to login and enter your orders. One game lasts 50 turns maximum.
- The World Map will be used as the game arena.
- The tournament commences on March 14, 2011. Register before the start date to participate (no purchase necessary).
Please note that the tournament will last several months until the winner is found. In the final game, if there are multiple first place finishers, the USD 1000 prize is split between all the tournament winners. A PayPal account is required to claim the prize.
The tournament can be played on PC, Mac and Linux computers. Download “Age of Conquest ONLINE” and register for the tournament via the “Tourney” realm. Tournament information and client download are available at: http://www.ageofconquest.com/tourney.html
“We are very excited to host the opening tournament for the latest installment of our medieval strategy game Age of Conquest ONLINE.” said Christoph Aschwanden, owner of Noble Master Games. “We are looking forward to months of fierce competition to eventually crown the tournament champion.”
For additional information on the news that is the subject of this release, contact Christoph Aschwanden or visit http://www.noblemaster.com for inquiries.