Tokyo, Japan – April 22, 2015 — Noble Master Games releases “Demise of Nations: Rome” as EARLY ACCESS after 2.5 years in development. The game is a WE-GO turn-based grand strategy during the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. It’s a mix between “Civilization” with and “Unity of Command” featuring deep game-play including research, city-building, trade and resource management.
In Demise of Nations a player commands his armies in one of the many ancient countries including the Roman Empire, the Greeks, Carthage and Sparta. From Rome to Celtic nations, one creates his own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory. The game supports cross-platform multiplayer matches against players on PC, Mac and Linux.
- Turn-Based 4X Grand Strategy during the Rise & Fall of Rome.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op games.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based game allowing for an unlimited number of players.
- Nations include the Roman Empire, Carthage, Greeks, Sparta, Persia, Gaul, Celts, Germania amongst others.
- Troops including swordsmen, archers, horsemen, scouts, barbarians, mercenaries amongst others.
- Ships such as fishing boats, transport ships, galleys and longboats.
The dev. team is a global affair, with contributors from Tokyo, London, Ohio, Boston, St. Petersburg (Florida), Switzerland and South Africa. The artist on the project, Tony Hager, a 2D/3D artist has worked alongside Nick Lee and Dan Malone from the Bitmap Brothers. He is a veteran of the 2D-era and previous titles include Sims 2, The Incredible Hulk and Transformers mobile. Sean Beason (EA) brings his industry experience to provide professional music scores to games. Dr. Holger Mauch helped draft the AI for the game.
Demise of Nations is available in the English language (other languages in the works). The game is free-to-play and can be downloaded directly from the official website or via Steam. For additional information on Demise of Nations such as press kit and promo codes contact Christoph Aschwanden.
Noble Master is an indie game company with focus on real-time and turn-based strategy games for desktop and mobile devices.